Color convert with n-channel ICC profiles (8.0 and Above)
Multicolor spaces are allowed by the additional use of printing inks such as Orange, Green and Violet to get brilliant color results.
pdfToolbox 8.0 has the possibility to convert a PDF file into a multicolor space by using an ICC profile. For example RGB and CMYK content convert to hexachrome, CMYK + Red or any other multicolor scenarios.
Launch pdfToolbox Desktop
Open the PDF file "Display callas_Demo file.pdf"
- Go to "File".
- Click "Open".
Open the "Process separations" view mode
- Go to "View".
- Click "Visualize process separations".
Analyze the PDF file
- Select "Regular page view".
- The PDF has a four color space (CMYK).
Open the Fixups dialog
- Go to "Tools".
- Click "Fixups".
Apply the Fixup "Create additional colorants Green, Orange and Violet for 7C devices"
- In the search field search to "Create additional colorants Green, Orange and Violet for 7C devices".
- Select the Fixup "Create additional colorants Green, Orange and Violet for 7C devices".
- Click "Fix".
Review the preflight report
Analyze the processed PDF file
- The other channels "Green", "orange" and "Violet" have been added to the four process colors "CMYK".