Resample to JPEG2000
This Actions allows to resample images (changing the number of pixels in the image) to JPEG2000 with different set of parameters. JPEG2000 compressed images are often smaller than other images with relatively good quality.
- Resolution: In ppi. Default is 100
- Retain original image resolution: Retains original image resolution and overwrites the resolution in the above field if checked.
- Images: All images OR color images only OR Grayscale images only
- Quality: Minimum OR low OR medium OR high OR maximum OR lossless
- Discard results if bigger than original