Using Process Plans in Process Plans
pdfToolbox 10 adds a new type of step to Process Plans to allow running a Process Plan inside of another Process Plan.
- Double-clicking "Process Plan" or clicking the "add" button next to it, adds a Process Plan step to the Process Plan you're editing.
- A Process Plan step is identified by the yellow Process Plan icon and its title.
- The "Name" property has a pull - down list showing all Process Plans in the current library. This allows you to select the Process Plan you want to use. The buttons on the right make it easy to create a new Process Plan, duplicate the currently showing Process Plan or edit the currently showing Process Plan.
- If the result after running this Process Plan step is "success", this options allows you to choose what needs to happen next. This is similar to all other Process Plan steps.
- If the result after running this Process Plan step is not "success", this options allows you to choose what needs to happen next. This is similar to all other Process Plan steps.
- This feature allows you to put frequently used steps into their own Process Plan and re-use them easily in other Process Plans.
- Take care not to create infinite loops.