Add sheet sizes for imposition
To add your own sheet sizes to the existing ones, first look for the PageSizes.txt in the User Preferences. Append a PageSizes.txt with an additional sheet size.
1. Click on 'Manage sheet sizes'- this opens the PageSizes.txt from the user settings
PageSizes.txt can also be accessed from
- On Mac, the file is normally located in:
- /Users/<USERNAME>/Library/Preferences/callas\ software/callas\ pdfToolbox\ 11/Repositories/Custom/<version>/Actions/PageSizes.txt
- On Windows, the file is normally located in:
- C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\callas software\callas pdfToolbox 11\Repositories\Custom\<version>\Actions
2. Click on 'Manage imposition configurations' - this opens the folder "Actions" containing the runlists and sheetconfigs from the user settings.
Content of PageSizes.txt
Please note that the PageSizes.txt is subject to a certain syntax.
- Individual values must be separated from each other by tabs.
- Entries may only be added under "User defined values".