Place dynamic text
Since version 8, pdfToolbox supports a variety of information using static as well dynamic text in a PDF file. Different fonts, colors and placement options can be added.
Using the Fixup "Place specified text at the center of each page" you can add text in a PDF file. In this tutorial we add the watermark "Draft".
- In the search field, look for "Place specified text at the center of each page".
- Select the Fixup "Place specified text at the center of each page".
- Click "Fix".
The text "Draft' is placed in the center of the page.
NOTE: By duplicating the Fixup you can modify the font, size, color or other design specifications of the text.
- The sample text that needs to be placed on the PDF
- 'Method' allows to add:
- Font families
- Web fonts
- Fonts from library
- Upon selecting 'Fonts from library' method, fonts can be imported from the system
- Font size (50 in the example above)
- Position of the text to be placed
- Rotation in degrees