Color convert with n-channel ICC profiles
Multicolor spaces are allowed by the additional use of printing inks such as Orange, Green and Violet to get brilliant color results.
pdfToolbox has the possibility to convert a PDF file into a multicolor space by using an ICC profile. For example RGB and CMYK content convert to hexachrome, CMYK + Red or any other multicolor scenarios.
- Go to "File".
- Click "Open" and browse to the file "Display callas_Demo file.pdf".
- Go to "Tools" and pull down the menu.
- Select "Fixups" to display the Fixup menu.
- In the search field, search to "Create additional colorants Green, Orange and Violet for 7C devices".
- Select the Fixup "Create additional colorants Green, Orange and Violet for 7C devices".
- Click "Fix".
- A green check-mark is displayed, indicating that no problems are found.
- Descriptive text that details what the profile performs upon completion.