Working with processing steps metadata for a layer
Layers can have regular metadata and processing steps metadata attached to them.
Processing Steps metadata can be added, viewed, edited or deleted using pdfToolbox's Layer Explorer. The Layer Explorer opens via Tools -> Layer Explorer.
When opened for a PDF with Processing Steps metadata it might look like this:
- Click the layer you want to see the metadata of.
- Click the "edit" button to "Edit layer" dialog window.
The "Edit layer" dialog window contains three sections with information about the layer:
- The name of the layer
- The processing steps information for the layer
- Additional metadata associated with the layer
Look at the middle section to work with the processing steps information. This section lists:
- The processing steps group associated with this layer, or "No Processing Steps Group" if no information is available for this layer.
- The processing steps type associated with this layer, or "No Processing Steps Type" if no information is available for this layer.
You can change the processing steps group or type by using the pull down menus in the middle section of the "Edit layer" dialog window.